Rules for Admission
- The Candidate must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the districts of West Bengal uninterruptedly for at least five years preceding the date of submission of the application forms.
- Minimum age for admission will be 17 years and the upper age limit is 27 years.
- Only female candidate can apply for the post (Unmarried/Married/Widow/Divorcee).
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or passed equivalent examination from any recognized Council/Board with at least 40% marks in aggregate (English must be one of the languages and three electives, except Environmental Science) and preferably 40% in English separately.
- Vocational Stream will NOT be considered.
- Admission of students shall be made once in a year.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a necessary medical fitness test at the Hospital and only the medically fit candidates will be considered. The shortlisted candidates (at the time of admission) have to submit the following medical records in original at the time of medical test: (i) Complete Hemogram , (ii) E.C.G. , (iii) Urine R/E , (iv) Stool R/E, (v) Blood Group & Rh, (vi) Eye Test, (vii) Chest X-Ray
- Candidate must be able to read, write, and speak Bengali & English.
- Selection will be made on the basis of admission test (with viva) and English having 40% total marks obtained in compulsory subjects [Languages out of which English must be one and three Elective subjects (best three) except Environmental Education] in the H.S.(10+2) or equivalent Examination. The applications of candidates from the vocational stream will not be considered. Selection is subject to verification of mark-sheet from H.S. Council/concerned authority.
- Online Applications must be accompanied by the original Certificate (HS, Age Proof, Cast certificate) Scan Copy of each of the following documents. If any of the documents are not submitted with the application, the application will be rejected (this will be followed strictly).
- Original copy of the Residential Certificate (Applicable to the selected candidate at the time admission) as per proforma given should be issued only by a Gazetted Government Officer of the concerned District where the candidate resides / Sabhadipati of local Zill Parishad Sabhapati of local Panchayet Samity/Prodhan of local Gram- Panchayet/Mayor or Councillor of local Municipal Corporation/Chairman of local Municipality/ Ward Councillor of local Municipality / Local M.P/ Local M.L.A mentioning that the candidate has been residing there permanently or for the period of last five(5) years till date.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR ADMISSION
- Date of online form fill up and payment of application fee: 1.09.2020 – 10:00 AM to 30.09.2020 – 5:00 PM
- Date of Online Exam (Online): To Be Announced
- Date of Publication of Result (1st Round): To Be Announced
- Date for Submission of Course fee & admission To Be Announced – 1st Round
- Date of Publication of Result (2nd Round): To Be Announced
- Date for Submission of Course fee & admission To Be Announced – 2nd Round
- Date of Starting Session: Will be notified
In Case, any candidate from 1st List is not admitted within the specified date, the candidate from the second list will be called for admission without showing any reason to the defaulter. The candidate of the second list will go through the procedure mentioned above.
schedule may be changed. Pls stay update thru website.
- In case of selection of the candidate, the decision of the Admission / Selection committee will be considered as final.
- The produced/submitted mark sheet of the candidate is subject to verification from the concerned Council / Board after admission.
CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION
- If any false/fraudulent information is found in the mark sheet and/or any other submitted documents, the candidate will not be eligible to continue the course; even if it is found after Admission. In such a case the course fee will not be refunded.
- 3 years including 6 Months internship as per the guideline of Indian Nursing Council /WBNC.
- The course is fully residential.
Before Applying for Maa Sarada Nursing School & College online application please be ready with following documents digital (scan) copy (make sure each copy weight is not more than 1mb);
1. Only Female candidates can apply for this course.
2. Age Proof (Madhyamik/Secondary Admit Card) (Must be completed Minimum 17 Years & Maximum 27 years
3. 10+2 Mark Sheet (must have 40%+ in aggregate English must be one of the language and three elective except environmental Science. 40% in English separately ). The vocational stream will not be considered.
4. Cast Proof If Applicable
5. Digital Photo of Candidate
Online Application Process (Please read all step before proceed):
1. Click below Red Button (Apply Online), It will redirect to application page.
2. At the end of form you have to pay Rs 1000.00 towards Non Refundable Application Fees.
3. For any technical issue please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 8373095000 (From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM).
4. Please note that, the selection exam will be done online and you have to arrange the exam facility on your own. The exam can be given from any smartphone or laptop or desktop computer. Please be assuring that the device is having a camera. For smartphone front camera is a must. You have to arrange the internet connectivity on your own.